Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Just a random entry.

This post is for yesterday de.
Too late to blog about this so it turns up to be this "MAYDAY"

YAr tml will be MAYDAY leh!
hahaha
Anyway today is so tiring!
Reached school at 7plus till 6 plus...
Whole day in sch.


As joa and kenneth were waiting for me too and we went to town.
After that i went to AMK hub to look up for my parents.


Joa's hair very style right?!

In any case my left feet started to get very hot and itchy.

SEE is red right?!


Take a good look at my feet.
Can you see the fair patches on my feet.
Tat is how big and itchy!
>.<

Some more tml got training!
I need to train de leh!
My feet now looks like PIG TOTTER!
OMG~


Reply to all tags:
--->Hazel Yeah we three in the same sch but Joel is SP de. ^^
--->Eileen Yar lor the first photo is funny cause Joel messed my hair up! >.<>Yii YAr. Suddenly thought that my close friends were still can meet me up. ^^
--->Rosa! WHERE GOT! I online then you not online then when you online i not online. DOn sad k! I will chat with you once i online and you online when u not busy. =)
--->YAnrong! YAr lor! THANKS LEH! =)
--->Rachel. HEY! I'm doing fine. Wat about you? ME st and Joa in the same sch but Joel is in SP. ^^

No comments: