Saturday, May 5, 2007

Wat a life...

The whole week i seems to be so busy lor.
I abandoned my blog for one WEEK!
SO SRY...

On Wednesday i had a normally day in sch too!
Then YESH on THURSDAY!
I having sch form 8am till 10pm only.
But some others like Joa she got NO sch!
Even more shiok can~ hahahah

Then after lesson on that day, i stay back in sch to finish up my homework
with Farah. THANKS for her help too!
Went home and meet up with JOa not long later to TP.
To get something!

*hope she and he will like wat we got for her*
hahah

BAck to sch again to have skating training!
Still so fun and not sian!
Followed up we went to market to eat...


JOa with her friends chatting while i was sitting talking.
=)


Then Ben and Xander came over.
TAlking some "high" stuff! XD


BEn's hand got dawned by someone.
SO cute Can! *LOL*
While i *stretch leg* XD

Friday! After sch, i went to watch SPIDERMEN 3!
The show is very the COOL and NICE lor!
MUST go watch!

Then just now went out with Eileen to stadium but we sit there.


Just guess wat is this..

AS we were on the way to mall.
I saw this thingy on the car park's floor.
WAt do you think?! =P
*OMG*

Eileen! VEry ps i never post the photo up!
CAuse really very ugly liao! XD

Tml got training!

Reply to all tags:
--->Esther! MISS MY SHOE RIGHT?! XD hahaha
--->Mr J *LOL* HEy you very bad leh! Called me and ask me where i'm then jiu BYE BYE.. =(
--->Vivi! I also miss you all! HEy vivi i got something important to tell you! Contact you again!
--->firdaus: HIHI! YOU seems to be very busy ar?! =P

No comments: