Thursday, May 10, 2007

Just a random post

I hate to do this!

HATED:
1)Some craps who are very impolite! Like even not saying "excuse me".
2)OR NOT EVEN A "THANKS"! Just "NA" or *just walk away*.
3)Ppl who thought that she/he knows me well. But in eventually it's not!
4)Acting -beng,
-lians,
-cute
-"MEI"!
-feeble (is just OMG!)
5)Not being PS after wat he/she did.
6)BEING A FISHMONGER. (THIS IS EXTREMELY TOTALLY WAY OUT!)
7)Do not have common sense!
8)Slow in action. (SO slow tat i'm PC with it!)
9)Liers (excluding white lies for the seeks of something! =))
10)To repeat my qus over and over again!(This is very sian and tiring.)
11)Ppl who are very wishy washy. ( excluding those a liitle kind)

LIKES:
1)PPl who can get "high and lame" with me! (those i know de!)
2)who can listen to my rubbish! (THANKS! ^^)
3)Ppl who are more into planning about something.
4)Have good mindset.
5)GO CRAZY WITH ME!

There is more to go but i still cannot think of anymore at the moment.

No comments: