Sunday, May 13, 2007

Just a random entry.

This few days i just got nothing to say.
It seems like i cannot be the weina which i even had in my sec life!
I really missed it!

Poly life is like so busy.
Ai ya! Just hope tat i will live my poly life through the 3 years happily and enjoyable!
I don want to regret it or wat so ever.

Time is really rushing and i really don not the enough time to do lots of stuff.
AH! One day i will die because of overloading myself with things!
XD
But i wont die so easily one.
Unless it is so unfortunate that i really die by this reason.

Quite funny ba.


I really miss those times i had with you all!


The girls power! *yeah*


WOOhoo~

Still got other photo but they are not in my lap.

All this five years, i really never regret getting 174points for my PSLE and getting into HS
normal acad.
As i get to know you all guys!
Though is stressful, the FUN is there!
I really treasure them with my whole heart!

SRY PPL! I FORGOT TO REPLY! >.<

Reply to all tags:
--->esther Yup at TM's bata. =P
--->yanrong i pass it to you on that day! *HEEHEE*
--->firdaus! THANKS! I will! =D
--->ros.. I had being blading not everyday leh... >.< haha but that yesterday yes... hahaha XD
--->Mr J! YO~! hahah... tag me only just yo~ =(
--->Kenneth hahha i wont sad liao lah... XD Don give up ar!
--->VAn wat motor frog ar? =,
--->eileen you know the first tag.. i thought you don have "ying xiang" (our class that one) *LOL* Yar not very well taken. the other blur vision de. >.< hahaha

No comments: