Friday, May 18, 2007

Wat a life...

Wat are the pons and cons for living on earth.
Let us not mention about earth, how about just in Singapore?!

Do you really like and how you live NOW?
Tat's the qus...

I had being living on earth for 17 years++
now then i realize tat i had been living miserably for almost 5 years!
Starting to really hate my [1.5/3] of my life in Sing.
Wat's the use!
It's really such a waste in spending my life so miserably for almost 5YEARS 5 YEARS OKAY!
And also I'm not emo lah...
just being force to be emo can... >.<
I really hate to be emo but some *feelings/action* force my too!
I got no choice.
Pls don say/think that...
"pls lor you can just let go your hands from living in such life,
your life is in your own hands~"
=.=
But the problem is ppl keep trying to interrupt it!


As for the other [1.5/3], i really enjoy it very very much!
The love given to me is really~ ^^


AH! WHATEVER IT IS!
I SERIOUSLY NEED A BREAK!
SOMEONE BRING ME OUT TO SOMEWHERE...
TAT IS QUIET AND JUST KILL ME!
OR LET ME DIE THERE!
I REALLY DON WANT TO LIVE IN SUCH A COMPLEX WORLD!

No comments: