Monday, May 21, 2007

Wat a life...

I never abandon my blog!
GOOD GOOD!
HENG HENG~!

Today just now... nearly got sucked in the lift!
>.<

Reply to all tags:
--->Eileen..! Really thanks for those words! AND the time you had to listen to me! XD HAha... Seems like ever i went to poly life, my whole life change alot! Not those active and lame weina le! But i will try to remain in the same old me forever! The one who entertains and "start the ball rolling" de weina!( hope so) REally thanks for those encouraging words! ^^
--->Yanrong:YAR i will de! But the problem is tat no one can really solve it even me myself also don know what to do le.. >.< *Totally confused*
--->Rachel: ERm.. Kinda stress but over some stuffs! (a lot lah actually) =(
--->Joa: YOu just bring me there ba! Oh did you watch a show before. That is the place where i feel like going! No worries... no one there... no work... and NO TROUBLES!
--->Firdaus: I will link you! *linked* hahhaha =D
--->Yii! I wont bring them along! CAuse i wanna have time by myself! AS wat i told joa that i wanna go to the place where no worries;everything! And die by myself. *isolation*
--->Mr J. Never mind de... ^^
--->EilEen! PS! CAuse i really got no mood to blog. VEry sry to jasmine also! Not i biased or wat, just that my mood at that time dropped right down to my toes there... till i really can tahan! >.< I will blog soon about it! ^^

No comments: