Friday, May 25, 2007

Wat a life...

HEy ppl!
Yesterday went training a got my wrist hurt.
Not so painful but still pain.

Today in EG1 lesson... (Eng. maths)
my friends(hooi ying and Vanessa) and i were playing in the class with balloon.
We all so zhi high!

See that orange man!
That's our lecturer!
His very funny man lah!


We so high in class! Thanks van for taking those pic. *LOL* =D
This happened after we end our lesson lah..


So during lesson...
My table with things!


Ta-da! And we having picnic in class too! =P
The peanut wrapper cute right!

After sch went to meet jiaying to get from her the form
then Ben brought me to sinseh to check my wrist!
Finally is much better... ^^


Reply to all tags:
--->Eileen! THANKS SO SO SO MUCH! Though some ppl thought tat they really knows me well... but indeed they don! And they even anyhow say some wrong things out... >.< but i "see open le"! Don worry about me! ^^
--->Mr J. I also really hope i can smile with my true heart but sometimes it is real hard for me to do this. How can a person smile so heartedly when he/she is not in the mood to smile leh? XD hahahha... but no matter wat i will de! ^^THANKS for spamming me!
--->yanrong OH! your the SIMS! XD THANKS EVERYONE ACTUALLY!
--->Jasmine... you like so so so so long then tag my board?! >.< hahah Welcome welcome!

No comments: