Saturday, March 31, 2007

Simple day...

Hey guys!
Remember that there was this post which was on the 16 of March.
I said that i will post up the three of us when we were in the sec 2.

SO HERE THEY COMES!

Me in the then times...

Ta-DA me in the NOWs time...



Then de rosa...

Now her!



Those times of rosa and yii..

and In the now times of yii and rosa!



WOW!!! SO "jing dian"!

WOW!!! Still do "jing dian"!



ME in those olden days...

TATA! Now in these days!


So got compare ma?!
VEry the JING DIAN right!

Thanks for the help from Rosa for scanning these pic in. XD
And really can you believe tat ur friendship had been from k1/k2!
SO many years! >.< Abt 13 years?!

Reply to all tags:
--->Eileen! YAr...In the first moment everything seems like we will fine out about the true of someone or something right?! =P
I need help for my hair though.... erm... Jeap yip... let me see see.. "$$$ it's so funny!" XD
--->rosa HEY hEY~ I did send you lo... If you need or want more can ask from me or joel! =D

No comments: