Thursday, March 22, 2007

HEELO!

Hey everyone!
Sorry for not blogging this few days...
cause i was busy with my work and stuff.

So today i took off from work.
Just to go down to np for some stuff then headed to bugis with jOa.
To buy... Kerm.... >.<
Before going down to np, Joa and me meet up to go back HS.
And took some boring stuff....


HEy guys... remember this stall!
Especially the chinese noodle.
Omg!
They were still so "hot-feeling". =D
~LOL~
Ai ya... forgot to take down the malay stall.


See they even upgraded of having this table with chess prints.

After this went to ave 8, took pic and str. down to NP.
When there to check out about the laptop.
And my sis friend is there!
So i went to meet her up.And she intro to me this lap.
Notbad!!!! But the a prove shall me by my dad.
Anyway he will listen to... so no point tell him much about the info i heard abt.
As he know i'm a dambo in coms!

XD

No comments: