Sunday, March 11, 2007

Simple day...

Firstly before starting to read my blog.
PLEASE PLAY THE SONG FIRST.
THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATIONS.










THANKS EVERYONE FOR TAGGING ME!!! XD

So surprise tat you guys did give me lots of opinions!!!
Thanks!!! =D

So i think i should get them ba...
Heehee... ^^

So back 2 today's post...
I had some housecleaning again. But this time around i did not throw anything away!
Cause they were all my LOVELY PRESENTS given by you all!!! XD

I know i might be proud to show them to all.
But still i want too!
Cause some i had kept them in their box and even in their wrapper.
!!!!!
Some were like five years old & down...
Of course before that i did open them up. ^^,
~LOL~

So just take a closer view into the photos.

Click on it for much easier view lah~ XD
Saw anything familiar ma? >.<

Then i unwrapped them....

WOHOO!!!! Thanks MY girlfriends men and boys! XD
LOve ya very much!!!

Any of you wonder about why got the Alex CD?!
~~~~LOL~~~
THat year was so FUnny, FUN and I"m satisfied.
Cause they celebrate my one day earlier Birthday at Marina bay to eat steamboat!
Some more able to watch my IDOLS performed.
Furthermore while eating and enjoying their LIVE singing!!!
SO COOOLLL!!! >.<
But after tat we went back home wth very full stomach!
And i even got my diarrhea the next day.(which is on my birthday!) hahaha...

Okay back to the CD....
Tat's both the twins gave me!
Cause they said ".........."
Hai better not to say it out. XD hahaha
BUt it's really nice of them!
BEcause of me they went to get his signature and wrote the" happy Birthday" for me!!!
Really gratefully to all.
!!!!!!!!
But once i see his CD... I will burst out of laughter!
XD

It's my pleasure to have so much presents in my sec yr life!!!
I even received lots of cards too!!!
I really got touched when i gathered them out together.
*thought of the 5 years we spent together...*
Remember tat?!
Thought there might be conflicts here and there but so in the end ppl tends to close one eye.
And now leh...
we are moving with our own footsteps lonely
then along e way more friends appearing...

~~~~~NA~~~~
SEE?! We will still meet even more ppl in our life.
BUT
I will definitely not forgetting all of you
Trust me.
!!!!!!



Reply to all tags...
--->ros you mean you like your working place wth lots of guys for you to see? >.<
--->sihui THANKS for your opinion! ^^ WOO!!! So interested.... heehee. Maybe business lo.XD
--->Yii Huii really?! some more 19.90. =P
--->Mr J. HAha.. Jio let her huan xiang for her future first ba. XD (Jia you Ros! >.<)
--->vivi THANKS!!!( 3 votes pink, 1 vote green, 2 vote agree buying) hahaha
--->Eileen yeap through online-ing. Okay no problem. =P
--->esther!!!! haha.. i of course and confirmed put the shot up. Though is embarrassing but it's
FUN!!! XD
--->Rs! THANKS! XD ( now is 3 4 pink, 1 vote green ,3 vote agree buying! =D)
--->dottie i think you had sold them out le right...heehee... ^^ but thanks for letting me
know. XD


SO finally the result shows tat i should get it and even buy the pink one. =P
I suit pink meh... I seems like so "man" like this....
~LOL~ XD

No comments: