Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Updateing.

Recently many of my friends were out there working.
AS having to set this event up...
in the end some ppl cannot make it.
*sobsob*
Or not giving me any replys.
I'm now totally saddened~
I know I'm not the only one to feel this way but...
being the organizer to set this whole thing up in e end leh!
Ended up of postponing it...
HAi...

Nowadays I'm really vexed over lots of stuffs.

Out of the blue, qus poped out in my mind asking me

wat are frens for?
1.to be bully by u
2.being your scapegoat?
3.stepping stone
4.comparisons
5.target
6.ur caring partner
7.just for u to quarrel with?
8.a person where you will share everything with
9.ur good listener
10.All the above?
(pls choose ur answer)









I believe you will choose 10. right?!
Or am i wrong?

Friends.......
what do frens actually do 4 u?!
Will they just ignore you
or
they will come up to u lending u his/her hands
when you fell down?

SO... do your friends
1.make use of you?
2.make fun of u
3.cherish you
4.dao you(hokkien)
5.just faking himself/herself in front of u?
6.showing off
7.being a fishmonger?!
8.back snapping u
9.care & concern of you
10.LOOK DOWN on you?
11.all the above



Wat is on ur mind?!
Nothing or nothing to say...
DON BELIEVE MAN!
Just spill them all out in my blog!

Note: maybe under my "comments"? Which is on the bottom right of this post.
Not at my bitching corner.
THANKS ^^



Reply to all tags:
--->Rosa i also think tat medication is too extreme liao.. XD But really! MY HAIR IS SO DAMAGE! SAd to say about it too. >.<
--->Hazel YAr! M damn shuai! XD *drooling* YEAh www is real FUN! YOu should try . ^^
--->Jun wei Haha... okay. I will link you de... NOW LINKED. =P
--->Eileen ar! Sad to say about my hair... MY heart is aching now... >.<
--->jOanne i didnt had any hair cut yet. but i think i might cut my hair till my ear loops there.
Wonder how i will look like. I believe it will be real extreme weird till ugly ba. >.<

No comments: