Thursday, March 15, 2007

~WOHOO~

This song will be auto played for this post.
if you wana stop just press the stop button.
As my main song for my blog will start playing once
you scroll down.
THANKS YOU! ^^



Today i just received my letter from NP.
~haha~
Kinda excited over it! Cause school is starting.
Erm... wondering how will my days be like when entering into a new environment.

>.<
I need your help peopo!!!
Pls reply me for ur answer ar!!!!
SO tat i'm able to hit 10,000 photos asap, if you all coming!

XD




Anyway ppl let us recap our day in sch!!!

Look at the dates of every photos!
Then compare every each of us in each photos...


We the eights in class!!!


All half of the two 5s combined photo.


1 year de bygones...
Yan rong was not in there. =(

THEN.......


Spotted them?
They grown up already right? XD
heehee~


After two years bygones....
And we grown up!!! (sorry got no suat in here) >.<
And now having suat...


But no Jas and vi!
~LOL~


TA-DA!!! The eight of us...
HUH?! Where got eight right!
YAr cause I'm the camera GIRL! Not women yet to be!
XD hahahaha

See tat we all tou zhang da le!!!
Some grown thinner... whereas some grown fatter....
LIKE ME! >.<
~hahaha~


Hope to remain as the entertainment person in life!

Reply to all tags:
--->Yihui Really ma?! waiting for your confirmed answer ar! XD
--->eileen Yeah!!! Got to write as much as possible then ppl cannot tarhan the sitting!>.< --->Mr J which CD are you referring too? Is it that one i haven give to u and joa de ma? ^^
--->anoy-ah ma! Which ah ma are you? ~LOL~ =P
--->Welna!!! I miss you!!!! Really thanks for your words yet! you helped me to boost my courage up! THANKS YOU!!!!