Wednesday, March 14, 2007

NOTICE!!!!

NOTICE!!!

Hey everyone.
You are here to read my blog and so you are here to come over to my house! >.<

Yeah!!! That's you!
Not the others!!!!!! =P

OKay lah! Back to the point!
I really really inviting ppl over to my house.
Not only my gang but also other gang(s) too!

If you were to feel unsatisfied that i invited "some people".
Hahaa... That's really too bad lo. >.<

So if any of you guys/girls were invited by me.
Though in mind you decided not to come, you still have to come!!!! XD
Firstly though some people i might miss out.
YOU ARE STILL INVITED!!!
Just in inform me!
So tat i can plan everything.

PLS DON THINK TAT I DID NOT INVITE YOU AND YOU ARE NOT COMING OVER!
JUST COME! DON PAH SEY!
But got to tell me before hand, so tat i can explain to you more info.
I REALLY WANT TO HAVE MANY MANY PEOPLE.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Party.
-Venue: at my house.
-Date:30 / 31 (one of this date, i have not decided yet.)
-Day: Friday or Saturday
-Time: Starting between 5-6pm.
-For? Just a small gathering at my house as "so-called" a farewell party.(in case) XD
-Things to bring? bring food, presents and one sheet of essay!that can make the party
go smoothly. =P
-Dressing. Just wear nice nice will do.But not too causal! (makeup are warmly welcome too.)
^^
-Furthermore ther will be an event going on. which is exchange presents. (more info later on)
-Lastly: I have booked you all liao ar! So make it free on that two dates first. THANKS!

So for the exchanging of presents!
Each of you had to bring one "HANDMADE" presents.
You can just do one without wrapping. It's fine!
Till the end off the day, there will be lucky draws for the presents.
If you want to change with the others, on prob!
Unless the person is willing too!


This "so-called" farewell party is not really a farewell.
As i believe we will still keep in contact with each other.
Unless you don want. >.<


Before the ending of the day.

You people, everyone of you got to say a speech!
For the experiences we had in this five years together.
That's why i said bring one sheet of essay over.
Just speck whatever you want!
Even if it is bad or good!!!!!!!!!


So.....
The essay will be ur homework.
Before coming over to my house you got to have wrote e essay already.
If i caught you red handed!
HAHAHA... you got to accept our torture! XD

I know this whole party seems very very ~LOL~ to you.

or
=.= (sian)

or even
Bo liao.

But i still want it to be a successful party.
and I'm really wanting you Hunks and Ladies come over to my party!
EXCEPT for the ZL!!! OMG!!!! >.<

Please tag me for your answer by this week.
THANKS YOU!!!!!

No comments: