Tuesday, March 13, 2007

~WOHOO~

WA!!!
Staying at home is really bored!!!!!!!
Anyone can help?!

So today i was staying at home playing online game with ros.
Till i got tired and so i went to surf e net again.
AND
.
.
.
came across this video(mv).
So touching... >.<


Oh yar... this week, they are coming to Sing.
and have a mini-concert(sign-sing concert).
~LOL~
I want to GO!!!!!

NOTICE!!!!
pls take note.
I will be inviting you all to my house before school starts.
Is it okay?!
As we are separating... so I'm gathering you all to my house and have a good chat! XD
I know is very ~LOL~
But just excuse me for the time being ar! XD

So I make an appointment first on the 31 march okay!!!
Get ready for my invitation.
But is year diff. no steamboat.... >.<

I'm very sorry! =(


YOU GOT TO COME.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR REPLY(S)
BEHIND IN ORDER FOR ME TO KNOW. =)


Thank you!!! ^^



Reply to all tags.
--->Doomed88 Thanks for ur compliment! HAha... As i got to THANKS my dear sis for helping me set this up! =D
--->ros how come you don know your working friends? Are they uncles? XD
--->Yiihuii haha! Not too bad lah tat game.... =P
--->eileen I also don know much about English songs! Sorry but depends on u!
So you brought IPOD le aR!!!! That's really cool and very "xuang kuan" for you leh!!! XD
--->Sihui okay link you liao. ^^

No comments: