Monday, June 21, 2010

Yii's 21st BD party!

Photobucket
Happy BD girl!
Hope you enjoyed yourself even though is really a busy and hectic day! Most importantly, you are older now! =DD


Photobucket
As usual me and rosa. I look particularly more CUI that night. Because the weather was really humid plus i don really have enough sleep i guess. went out to have bakguteh early in the morning with only 1hrs of sleep before that. HAHA! PIMPLES!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Such a long long long time haven met JY. Even though she stay real close to me. HAHA! She is a crazy!!! I likes her man!

Photobucket
The three of us gossiped that night till extre high. At least they kinda give me opinions. So much story to update each other. 人中有戏 was wat i learned that night. XD
And meng hwee, take care of yourself yeah!!! Your injures makes me shivers with i even think of it yeah. =X

Photobucket
BD celebration are as usual. But the best part is only for memorial.

Now i kinda regret of booking the chalet. Cause im spending a bomb on all cost + i feel really "sadded" that not even my family ask anything about it. =X
Is okay! im a independent person on certain stuff which i can proudly say.

I just got back from ting's bd gathering just now!
I miss her and the rest so much!!!
Will up soon soon~~~~~


xxwenaxx

No comments: