Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sun.TAN-ed with PPL

we are screaming for IPHONE!
Photobucket
Sunday went over to Suntec it fair with A. Brought nothing and asked not much info either. Too crowded!!! So loiter around Suntec, arcade-ed basketball. And I CAUGHT KARATE KID @ hub.

VERY VERY NICE.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
*aco = act cute only* =P

Im still tired~~~! Seems like there are so many things for me to settle and plan.
Work took me half day or more, just too lazy to settle all the stuff. Too much ideas and things to be updated, i can literally just forget or ignore it yet i still can have my schedule book around. *rolls*


Im taking myself into any path of learning. Hope i did gain something (skills). Cant wait for july~~~~! Yeah yeah yeah! Right now im just typing when my brain is 3/4 switch off already. But I still can't wait to share with you guys wats going on this week!
xxloves_wena xx

No comments: