Monday, June 21, 2010

20.06.10

Is the date that 3 of my friends were born 21 years ago.
Photobucket
To be short,

Happy 21st Birthday to
GAN LITING
PEARLIER TAN
CARRIE NG.


1.another of my long long forever friend! ever since kindergarten + neighbour
2. my Primary + sec sch partner.
3. Poly mate.


These 3 crazy girls made things so special and shocking to LT.
Photobucket
Ytd met up with them to suprise ting at her place. We panicked like some crazy woman in the room, living rm and kitchen. Damn drama lah! Somemore auntie very high de lor! I LIKE HER!!! =D

Photobucket
^^
Cupcakes are done by Jialing and Peiying (first & second girl from the left)

Photobucket
HB!


Photobucket
Candid right!! =D I likes them all! But this time no chance for watermelon again =(

Photobucket
Thanks JiXuan to take this. but =X for her because she took for us. cannot join in thou.

Photobucket
Hope she love her present from them all yeah.

we were chatting along the way to green @ bubble tea shop house for dinner.
Photobucket
Ordered a lot. Was really really bloating by the time i even start eating. But the food there are nice. You guys should try out. Especially their bubble tea. Ex then those normal sweet talk but they taste good and the amt is definitely more than 1.20.

Photobucket
Thanks AUNTIE! =D
Thats all for sunday post.

Monday: just got back from dinner for father's days celebration. + cheesecake from bangawan! So nice. =D I just hope my emotions will get better. Really so stupid at times.
I promise myself before right!
So im off to bed now.

xxwenaxx

No comments: