Monday, June 14, 2010

Met up with Jasmine after work, went Starhub to search for more info about the cable stuff.
But our main thing was to check some stuff out instead.

Sometime i really don know why my closes don support me in "some" ways. Maybe i think too much but that my point of view too. They find it unnecessary and waste of money. MAYBE IT IS. But i wanna to try and gain new things in life. Experience which i can say. It don and never link to some other stuffs a lot. Thats only the thinking huh.. So i shall just stop and not go according to wat i think and i feel? Mix feelings now really.

I cry too much recently, secretly, hardly and no words can really describe how miserable im. I know im stubborn but feelings cant change that easy in one night or just by scolding.

I always tell how much it means to me. But only listen is wat i got back. We cannot predict the future. I know we cant but we can make it happen if we want to hold on to it so hearty much. Yet i always being given an answer with a full stop for everything. Im not tired. Im worried that it might come to wat it is.



F. man why my eyes keep tearing
sorry for being so emotional right now. thats it. enough of the flowing water.
i.respect.so.much.love.so.much.care.so.much.worry.so.much.till.i.got.hurt.so.much.but.i.will.never.let.go.of.everything.
i agree that everything is my fault.i never and not going to blame you at all. thats my problem of my thinking is the worse problem.

No comments: