Sunday, June 27, 2010

Con't life on 27.06.10

Photobucket
I seriously have no idea wat i was typing this morning on the earlier post. Wat's the lady gaga dance about man~ Watever it is, thanks joanne for the ride home. which is still quite early, so i rotted under my block for awhile and a sudden thought of having a sunrise shoot.



Photobucket
Tao.huay! tao.huay T.H!
After watching Ip man, we craved for you tiao!!! So here we are at rochor(tampines) tao.huays~! But i had THD instead, butterfly, you tiao and egg tart! I wan to say this again i loves butterfly!! YUM.YUMMES lah.. =P


Got home at 5. Idea struck. Off to buangkok at 5.30. So i waited from then till 7 out.
Photobucket
How sad it can be that i could not see any sun at all! Only moon and lighting!
At least i caught one light thou.~ =DD * Satisfactoriness*
If you observe enough, there are some signal of lightings in the clouds on the right middle of some photos. But the best lighting photo i captured is earlier in the previous post.


Photobucket
I am really proud of myself seriously! XD
1. I never slept for the whole day.
2. i went there alone by myself waiting for the sun.
3. Mange to capture one small lighting!! ^^

and of course, my A and mum allows me to go. Even though they worry for me, still allowed me to head out alone! =P Especially A. huh.
p/s: Sorry girls, i ps you guys! Just lazy to go out aruond that time yeah.




Blackmole' bd to-do-list:
I need some help if you guys knows any-
1. Nice & cheap Bd cake. (have one idea already reco by eileen)
2. Beers in carton, price super cheap cheap
3. Buffet.

Upcoming to-do-list:
Mass sms (invitation)
Will be sending them out soon. For more information, pm me @
weina.a AT hotmail.com
or
my fb acc. wena ang


That's all! =D
xxlovesxx

No comments: