Sunday, June 6, 2010

TIMBER II with poly


Took my stroll from city hall to Clarke Quay. Alone and with my babc.
Photobucket
comic lines with scribbles for every eyes.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Busy flow with peaceful sky lines.
Trying out with my UV filters.


Photobucket
Im the first to reach timber. While really taking my time strolling along the river. emo shit right. HAHA. Im just saving the 1 dollars to travel by train.


Photobucket
The early birds. =)

Photobucket
Finally i got to eat their pizzassss and timber CHICKEN!!! =DDDD AWESOMELY NICE can!!

Photobucket
In total we order 4 pizzas or rather 5? cause i cant remember just busy eating! XD

Photobucket
Friends have been telling me about their chicken. So here it is! TIMBER CHICKEN!! SSSsssssooooooooooo NICEEEEE!

Photobucket
Check out! Those chicken bones ^^

Photobucket
we are all lovely tgt. LOL! JQ's eyes are close!
Weida.Junqing.Weiming. (from left)

Photobucket
Samuel. Huady

Photobucket
Us.


Planned to sing k. So we walked again from clarke quay all the way to china.....town. HAHA
Photobucket
Figuring out the route. =D

Photobucket
okay not only the couple are holding hand. The two guys at the back too! HAHAH!










Photobucket
LOOKS LIKE IT RIGHT? =PPPP
Sorry i know im bad. But this cropped photo is to clarify that they are not. haha!
me boliao only

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Donknow wats the point of blogging with those photos and captions. Abit stupid right! Plus my lang really sux, remind me of her being sarcastic to me. Sianzation. Bloody hell. After ended the k session, walked back to central point to take night rider home. CHEAPER LAH! Entire day of walking back and fro. At least is the night was not wasted.

BUT I CANT GO FOR FASS CAMP! =(((((((
ANGRY


p/s: from morning till now i got this very 99.999999999% feeling that i wont be meeting him up for today. tml maybe too
=(
p/ss:Just got back from shooting. Failure~!!! Hate all my shots!
p/ss: Headache now. Time to sleep for tml day!


No comments: