Monday, June 28, 2010

No wallet and MP3 day.


Really rot in my office the whole day without my MP3. no wallet. Lazy to withdraw money. So stayed in the office and surf net. But i cant wait for tml because im taking off! yeahness~! For a medical check up... wonder if my body is alright now. Anyways head down to my grandma's house, since my sis is going down too. =) Miss her soooo much seriously! *we need a short getway yeah!*


The fattest, motionless, cuttest, friendliest cat i ever seen!
Photobucket
*mewsmews*-lame captions huh



Photobucket
This is wat i meant by motionless.




p/s: sometimes if i chose to act blur, remain silents or trying to ignore, it doesnt means that i don know anything. I just chose to be like this because i don wan to make situations even worse. Instead im trying to maintain wat i have now. I have to emphasize sometimes only. Those who knew me well enough will know that i have a very hot temper. I admit it. so... im trying not to be. But i cant control~ Sorry....


to-be-better.

No comments: