Saturday, June 5, 2010

Out with them.
Photobucket
*If i would have big stuff isnt that good.*
Everyday is norm day. Working~ My life is not that happening at all. So much stuff cropped up just this day which afterall is my fault??


I got so much to say and i hope ppl will just remember this for the last time.
If you guys know im really and always get pissed off for organizing this kind of "event or wat-so-ever outing". You must be thinking that this is my own problem. YEAH~ because I wan to do it. In the first place, who is so willing to do all these? Just tell me who will be the one?! Honestly if you say i should sit back, I definitely will but WHO WILL BE THE ONE TO STEP FORWARD?? OKAY i got to admit there is ppl who is so willing to step out but there is only TALK/SAY NO ACTION. Ended up im the one doing all this. So when the day comes, it is so f. obvious that im angry. Do you think i should be? If this is like once aaaaaaaawhileeeee time, is alright but seems to be forever. And if you are angry for blaming me who cause the mood or atmosphere to be damn awkward or tense. IM sorry! MY fault. I shouldnt be angry at all is it? But i totally don understand and cannot feel anyone who really really really really really appreciates what i have done so far(yrs). Thats why im angry. You just take it for granted. MAybe all this seems to be tiny bits of matters but to me it all accumulates up tgt made me finds no other very good reasons to further commits.

That night i seriosuly felt like leaving home shit. But why i cant because i don bare too! If you are angry, disappointed or f. pissed off with me and my attitudesss. I say....so be it then likewise i can just walk off and i totally believe without my present it will be much better. Because you don understand the feeling of ppl putting you plane or not responding or faking you in some sarcastic way or beating around the bush. I don see why is there a reason for you not to reply me *fast enough* when i always see you holding on to your phone? What does this means? You don feel like coming or either joining for this. Then don. Really. It only makes me even mad when all the actions are shown.

Just don be that sarcastic when you are wishing others luck. You are just looking down on tat person only. Thks.



No comments: