Sunday, June 6, 2010

Days before Joel enlist....

S.T.E.A.M....B.O.A.T.E.D!
Photobucket
Went to try Tian Tian Huo Guo


Yeap just for this event only. Ended up the day like this. Tian Tian Huo Guo then Diao Huay at DB. Yummy Yummy!! =P
Photobucket
Total amt we spent. And first time ever, got scolded or i can say lectured by one AH MA who is selling tissue when i SAID im not buying. AND the FUNNY thing of all in the entire conversation was,

ahma: you wanna buy tissue anot?? *using tissue to point at me*
ahma: repeat again a few times

then continue her sentence with.....

ahma: YOU WAN YING YUAN anot?!!!! You wan anot.
*using the tissue to point at me*

Abit very nonsensical. Totally no link about buying her tissue can. Literally can just roll my eyes. I know she is an elderly but her attitude really make ppl(me) even more pissed that night. SUAY LOR. Then the rest also never help me poke her. Gd huh.
Im sorry for being that mean. But you should listen to how and what stuff she said to me. Totally no link and scolded me for not buying???????????????

Photobucket
The mood got better afterward. Forget about it then. haha.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
We strolled around from beach rd to bugis street to Junction for toilet first.

Photobucket
She.Vivien.

Photobucket
Up next, since we are still "early that night" we walked our way from bugis to DB for
TaoHuay! =P


Photobucket
You Tiao, Butterfly, TAO HUAYsss!

Photobucket
I prefer Butterflies more! =D

Photobucket
CUTE RIGHT! Thanks for the gift. =DDD
*don just fake thou your way, when you don know the acting skills. HAHA*

That day with ST company, went over to simlim. YESH i finally got my tripod and UV filter. But I still refer hoods. Check out with some guys about lenses for noobies. Recommended me a compact lens. (forgot wat's the word for it) Able to take up till 9mm. Fisheye and wide angle effect. Interesting right and the price is still reasonable. Shall make a trip down again.
Photobucket
EF20mm f/2.8 USM

Photobucket
EF15mm f/2,8 fisheye.

Thought of upgrading my lens to the fisheye. THE PRICE is no no cheap at all lor. So maybe i might be getting the first one instead. The spec. for it compared to my current lens does not make any diff. only allows to capture more of its background or landscape. *a wide angle lens*

Photobucket
EF28mm f/2.8

Just googled and this is the cheapest lens that i can find (comparing among their original prices) that satisfies with what i want. But this is not as good as the EF20mm lens.
Considering again. Because i still have my bd and reno rm plans. Im GREEDY!!!



Up next: Timber + K with Poly! =D
Photobucket

p/s: planning of my bd is really clueless. Though location and date has already settled down long ago. Up next will be coming up with invitations!

No comments: