Wednesday, March 27, 2013

10 facts about ME



1) Im a Singaporean 80's baby.
    So I do experience kampong lifestyle and really enjoyed my childhood times with all my cousins.

2) I used to have a mole (which will grow bigger subsequently) on my nose. Got it removed after my PSLE. Still have the removed mole with me now.

3) I was from EM2 stream -> NA stream -> Polytechnic -> NUS.

4) My favorite band is MAYDAY. Ever since I won 2 concert tickets and attended it back in 2003. The experience was super! ^^

5) Have been blogging since 2006 because of my sister. =)

6) I am a lazy girl lady who doesnt use much facial products or foam, cosmetics to doll myself. Mainly survive on tap water to wash my face, if I am diligent that day I would use foam, a bd gift from my friends. Haha. Using some basic cosmetics such as blusher, eyeliner and lipstick only.

7) I loves fury animals a lot! Dislike snakes and snail the most.

8) Self-proclaim to admire my love since 2003. In love since March 2008 and who is my first love till now. Got engaged in Feb 2013! =D

9) Possess a different marriage perspective than others since young. Wants to get married by 23 or younger and have first child at 24. Blah blah blah~~~ But Im older now and financially unstable currently. (I suppose I will be judge here?)

10) Have a fetish with uniform guys. (especially my guy. HAHAHA!)

That's all for 10 facts you need to know about me.
Loves, wena

No comments: