Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Recapping of 2013 resolution

Here is a short recap to my 2013 resolution:

1. Attended two companies interviews and been through several rounds for each before I am shortlisted. Still waiting for the second application to be approved before I could make my final decision (hopefully by Thursday). Thank you for giving me my ideal job! ^^

2. Tried Trying to update more often.

3. Have meet certain group of friends in my life. More to come! ^^

4. In the mid of marriage discussion now. Will update more details after April.

Thats all for tracking back my resolutions.

For now, I want to secure the job with the second company, as a DXO. Though the traveling is really inconvenient for me (easter here to west), I do believe I will love my job scope! Cant wait for their response like soon! If they offer me that position, I will be so so so delighted! Like really leh! So that everything are in place and following the plans we had for the past two years. ^^

Oh! To share this experience I had during the interview (so i can re-read it again few years later. XD), I cried in front of the interviewers! Yes! But more like tearing... HAHA! Got emotional in the mid of talking, I cried because I was really touched! In other words, like FINALLY someone see the hardwork I put in for the past 20 years of education. It never had been easy. I felt that he really did appreciate it and mentioned that he was really impressed after looking at my CV. Just one word, THANK YOU, YOU, YOU!

That explains why the sudden outbreak emotion in front of the interviewers! Ended up we have a good laugh together. First time they met such situation as well as me tearing during interview. WTS lah pls. Keep thinking of it, I seems so feeble and soft. Wonder they will have any negatives thoughts towards me not.

Bo Pi Me!

Loves, wena

No comments: