Wednesday, March 13, 2013

This love will never ends

This was taken some time back during Chinese New Year. Ask eileen out to accompany me for job application but no valid. HAHA! So we went out to walk around instead.
Random CN at the back photo bombing.

 Oh man... Aging crisis. A touristy photo for you guys. =P

Drag her to accompany me to river hongbao with me so I could read the zodiac characters for this year.

Quite awkward standing there alone taking photo. HAHA!


Then a random and impromptu day out on Saturday wtih the clique. So settled our brunch at Upper Thomson Rd (of which what I only know) for Yong Tau Fau.
 Was really excited that day because it was so random and apparently all of us could make it. Also, cannot wait for the food to be served lah!

 It was not wat I expected from both its taste and way of serving. It came in a standard order, where by you doesnt have to select your items. Rather, just order according to quantity by per pax and they will just serve according. The sauce was super good! Especially the flagrance, which I really like the most. Good with rice and kang kong!

Oh oh! Their chilli also bagus (good) lah! okay lah, everything is good! HAHA! Really must go try. Though I don have the exactly address. Should I have a foodlog on my blog. ^^ Maybe I should. =P

Next stop, Mezznanotte Ice-cream!! ^^ This shop is located along the same stretch as the YTF. Near Han's restaurant. Just too busy eating the ice-cream and hence the lack of photos. Plus I hardly take food photos now. Scare kanna label as "typical". HAHA! I just kid though. I still do take food photos, however so much lesser then before.


Typing this, reminds me of how E label be as boring person now. hahaha! IKR! "Uni" and "love" change my life style and characters. XD

Cannot imagine to have know them 10+ years now. Time really fly pass us and we are all into our own life. Some stays, some have left us but it doesnt matter for the latter. As I strongly believe that no matter wat happens, we will still be there for each other. Somehow or rather, we will still contact back regardless of any issues. So, in life I really treasures all sort of relationships and everyone should really try to balance their really well. =)

Thank you for hanging with me till here.
Loves, wena 

No comments: