Sunday, March 10, 2013

10March2013



This date is a special one for Alex and I. It marks our annual anniversary. So this is our 5th year, yet we are not spending it together. Rather separately, as you might notice or heard from me that he is away for sailing and will be back only in April. He was so nice to give me two calls and the well wishes for both of us. It is really not easy having to come this far. Like really.


Who can believe it??? Some of our friends even tried to convince us or 'enlighten' us that this relationship may not last but we know that something that is really there to keep things or even us going on. I always whine and complain but who doesnt right. HAHA! Thank you everyone who has been there for me and us! ^^ Also, sorry to my friends so hear me out so much!!! XD

Even though we couldnt spend our fifth year together, I know he is there for me. I am writing letters to him everyday. HAHA! Maybe is mushy but something to spice up our rs right. I need to be the romanic one (Leo here). =D

After all, I guess it is a forever learning journey. You can never stop to do anything for your future and loves. Not only your half but also a whole family structure. ^^ Gradually, we seem to look alike in terms of looks and behaviour. Haha. Thank you for your love these 5 years with me!!!

Loves, wena


No comments: