Friday, March 1, 2013

Dedication

This post shall mark the next chapter of my life. On the 16 Feb 2012, a usual routine of meeting him over at his place and he finally pop out the question to me. HAHA! Im not surprise that he asked me for my hand but rather I felt like-a-finally. HAHAHAHA! Sounds so taking it for granted right? Anyways, I said no then because he was not on his knees and with no flowers. Then he tried hiding his legs under the bed and pretend to be on his knees and also sent me a EMOJI sunflower. Okay. I admit the emoji sunflower was a cute move.

There apparently and of course, I agree. (His question was more like a demand than asking.) Even though I always whine and grumble and quarrel with him (as everyone knows), it really has become a norm norm norm to us already. Yet both of us willing to give ways at times.

So here's the ring. Im contended already.

heehee! ^^ Having a 200+ likes on fb. Thank you all for the well wishes leh!!!
Really really very happy and contended that so many ppl wish the best for me. =D

Also my lovely Eileen did this dedication for me too!! Really love it and feel the love from you sincerely! I will still love you too! ^^

When is the wedding date and stuff. It wont be that soon, however its either this year or two years later. Im not sure with anything because we have yet to decide. Right now, I just need to secure a job so everything will be on track. Also, I want my family to be healthy and happy!

p/s: my camera doesnt auto rotate my pictures. So I cant post them up here. 

Loves, wena

No comments: