Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Housekeeping


Had my last paper early this morning. Think it's another cui paper done. BUT im glad that everything is over now!! Woohoo!! Reward myself with a subway lunch. ^^ CUT FAT for my big bros wedding at the end of this year. Oh and I have to start clearing everything in my room. So was in the mid of clearing all my presents  and gifts that I have received since 2003. Found a lots of every touching message cards. Simply just Awww~~~~ my way through reading. HAHA! =D Felt the LOVES!

The most hilarious contents were talking about A and me - like how my friends hopefully wishED we can be together. That was not only one or two, but quite a few. That means different years as well. LOL! Really could imagine we are together already.

p/s: maybe I just take things/people for granted. THIS IS REAL BAD.

BBf Eileen gave me this in 2007. I have yet even bare to open up the plastic and start piecing them tgt.
=X. What it has been 3+ years ago?

This was on my 19th bd cake. HAHAHA.
Can see that im a very sentimental person. Literally just kept anything that is memorable to me.

This was from a good guy friend of mine back then in secondary school.
His present did awed me back then because he is really sincere for preparing this gift for me.
Even the plastic keychain "NA" was made by him. I would still want to thank him a lot! ^^

There are so much more but some are really personal, will blog soon. ^^

Up next, Philippines OCIP Day 2.
Photobucket
Stay tune soon! ^^


Loves, wena



No comments: