Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lets Starts this!

Firstly and FINALLY AND LASTLY!











Wat comes first is...
Photobucket
Wishing Me Myself A
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Wishes for wat i wishes and others. ^^




And FINALLY I BLOGDED!!!!
Sorry guys for the super long time never blog cause i was busy with stuff.
So i guess you guys can't wait for me to UPDATE RIGHT
Okay here i'm so NT.(No Teeth~ BHB)
LOL!!!
Anyway back to my topic post.

MY BIRTHDAY!
Last of the "TH" must enjoy blogging huh...


Today they celebrated for me with a super unique WAY!
Something like
.
.
.
.
.





































































Photobucket
THIS!



Photobucket
Really very SPECIAL...?!
I mean CRAZY!!!!



Photobucket
Once again i shall say i look boyish in this pic. XD
AND CUTE!!! LOL!

Photobucket
And the CAKE WAS CUTE TOO!!!


Here comes the CAKE "SEASONS" PROCESSES:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
THANKS TH FOR THIS WINNIE!!! =D


And i got this... ALMOST TIO MY EYE LEH~
Photobucket
Culprit: JOSEPH YON!


Skip my MATHS.. =(
Feel kinda bad.. BUT THANKS GUYS FOR BRINGING ME TO THE DISNEY REST.!
Photobucket


Guys I mean...
Photobucket
VAn HY AND DANNY!!!
TROUBLE YOU GUYS LE REALLY!!!
BUT REALLY THANKS SO MUCH AR!

Why got Joanne cause i saw her at the bus stop.
She was really LATE ar... AIYO!!! And she told me tml (080808)
She cannot MAKE IT! =(


Photobucket

Photobucket
SUPER CUTE AND


Photobucket
STILL SO SUPER CUTE!!!!

Photobucket
We ate only pizza.. BUT THE SIDE BREAD IS NOT VERY NICE.
Too hard to bite and swallow. =(
But the center is nice tho.!


Headed to ikea for some nonsense...
photos ba... =D
Photobucket

And I REally GOT myself that GREEN PILLOW!
Photobucket
BEST BUY!
$3.50 ONLY!!!

Comes in bright GREEN RED, DARK PURPLE-BLUE and BLACK.








LASTLY I wanna THANKS...
VAN, HY, DANNY, EDI, FARAH...
& practically my class and HAN AND TH AND A LOT MORE!!
TO WHO WISHES ME HB!!!!

=D






Reply to all tags:
--->Van,Kenneth,Eileen,Fengxia,xiuer,kristi,enshao,meihar: THANKS SO MUCH PPL!!!! A LOT ALOT ALOT!!! =D hahahha!
--->p3nghui:hahha! SERIOUS?! But got very big difference of colour ma? =P
--->Danny:Finally UPDATED LE! =D hahaha!
--->Mad: SORRY AR! still got quite a few more.. =P hahahha! ASAP ^^ heehee
--->ernest:wei~ YOU wan to see show right! LOL! hahahha! Finally update le..

No comments: