Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lets Starts this!

I got so many things to update!!!!!
But there is no time!!!!

Sunday i will try to update everything that i'm going to?!
I promise...


Attachment so far was fine.
But i wanna learn more things can!!!!
Like maybe bring us to the yard or something~~~

Office is not really my kind
but i can still survive! =P


*had this conversation at my blog*

Stay tune on sat. =)
for more bitching!


and











HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAN!!!!
Sorry for not able to make it for your birthday!
hope you are doing real FINE! =P








Reply to all tags:
--->yii:yeah! XD hahahha! I went to the friday event de =)
--->mr j.:hell?hahahha!
--->wlinggs:haha! Now got it fair! I wan to buy that!!! OMG!!!! I tell you if i really buy that cam i sure happy till siao!
--->xiuling:yar lor! >< i everyday woke up at 5 sleep at 11. reach JE at 6.45like this. OMG!
--->janett:janett! How's your life man?! sorry ar! cause i thought is like boosting around about the new cam? but is not mine thou. XD
--->wm:don make me envy you leh!!!! I so bored lah!!! =(
--->danny:DANNY! How are you man!!! OMG!!! Long time no see le!!! =( i also travel till siao~~ but lucky got ppl acc also. my job nothing de lor learn not much stuff about marine. =( really sad diao~
--->jasmine:yeah! SUPER NICE! you watch le also can high de! XD hahhaha!

No comments: