Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wat a life...

APOLOGY FOR THE PREVIOUS
FUCKING
post!



I'm fine le
hahhaha!
Purpose of apologizing was for the too much F*** in my previous post ONLY
****



Yesterday night when out with SIS!
BROUGHT one "slipper" Super like it.
But the shoe size is kinda long? AH~ NEVERMIND!

LOVE THE SHOE CAN LE.

And i got so many things i need to get
yet time is so rushing everyday.












Reply to all tags:
--->ros:hahaha! COME TO MY HOUSE ONE DAY MAN! =D
--->eileen:hahahha! THANKS AR! LOL! I hope my kids is erm... you know... XD
--->vivi:hey vi! You should blog more. XD
--->ros:you say leh?! XD hahhahaha! Read my next post.
--->momo:isn't we the same!!! =( oMG!!!! hahha!
--->Rachel:of course not lah! XD
--->han:which chipmunk face?! =P
--->ST:you are funny yesterday not angry then today then angry. LOL! and if you are angry don need to put a happy face behind de. =)
--->enshao:i wan to go lah!!! XD but is at the flyer that de, I told you before right =P
--->Kenneth:haha! not lah of course! =D
--->st:sorry hor! I did use and i think before i post that. cause i thought that you will not get angry cause you don. AND I GUESS I'M TOTALLY WRONG AND I DON UNDERSTAND YOU ANYMORE. So i shall not post anymore. =) and you might say that ppl will change ma. of course you did change. and i think and felt that old friends shall just disappear from whom i always care and think for de friendSS ba. =) じゃな! =)

No comments: