Thursday, August 21, 2008

Updating...

FINALLY all my papers are over!!!



But




BUT




BUT wat come next is....


Attachment
Like next week!!! So damn FAST!
I will be at jurong area.
I was being sent to this Kim Heng Group of company.

I wonder how the work-life there
OMG!!!!



Anyway yesterday mummy spotted this....
Photobucket
Eeeee right! The other time was lizard now is...

Supposedly that bun is for my BREAKFAST!
Good lah! No breakfasT for today~~~


There was no light in the kitchen... then
Mummy thought why out of a sudden got red bean paste topping...
Then she was wondering how come the red bean paste can move one!
LOL!


XD









Reply to all tags:
--->xuiling:you got blog!! =D
--->jasmine:i never delete the 080808 post ar...
--->HSAB:like this also can link diao?! Btw who are you who tagged ar? XD

No comments: