Monday, August 4, 2008

Wat a life...

I'm going to blog about 2 August 08.
Went for event at taka and got to reach there at 11am.
But is usual i was late... XD Got that at 11.30 going 12?
with ph! =D

And the sun was damn scorching! without shelter or shade.

Photobucket
Under that condition got to play-"promote" wp basketball.
And my tights and face were TANNED!!!!
PH was like SUNBURNED!
even worse than me lah! XD

*Peng how's your leg le!?*

Cause i think i was going to the toilet for a few lots time as compare to her.
=D


The event also included some other sports too!
PLUS GOT HORSES THERE!!!
one is pony is i'm not wrong! SUPER かわいめ!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This one! =D

This guy is our coach
He cam-shy. XD
Photobucket


Anyway I had been living at my block since i was born.(as wat i was told)
AND THIS YEAR IS THE VERY VERY FIRST YEAR.
My block my unit hangs SINGAPORE FLAG!
Photobucket
Every year when i see national flag was up along the road side
I feel so excited! Cause my BIRTHDAY COMING AR!!!
*come on weina don BHB liao~*
Roll white eyes~!





p/s:I wanna sit flyer! =D



Reply to all tags:
--->Danny: i wan to but this fews day not much leh.. XD
--->han:ahahha! LUCK FOR ME RIGHT?! =P wahahha!
--->Mr J.:ahahha! National day i wont be able to go back wor! SO SAD LAH!!!
--->ST:yar! but final common test... that means we don have exam lor. BUT ALSO STRESS! =X
--->Janett:hahahha! XD Seems like long time never seem you already XD



No comments: