Friday, May 11, 2012

Positive

Don misunderstand what positive stands for in this post. Im thinking how can I stay positive.

It is really not easy. Many have scolded me for being like this, but this is me. I could just change my perceptions leh. I couldnt do that for many many years. BUT one thing for sure, I really know how to keep things within myself and not sharing even if my face tell the otherwise. HAHA. Just to force me to open my mouth and speak when I don wan to. I will share if I see there is a need too. So STOP. It isnt easy to remain so or even positive in life, especially to certain things. When there is positive consensus and expectations, things will turn out well only for that few days. Right after that, there isnt anymore visible slight changes make to it.

Being convinced to 'the' changes, yet things still remain the same. It's like a paradox to me leh. wts.

I always tell myself to stop blogging about unhappy and negative side of my story because people will just turn away from my blog. Then I realised that nobody will read this space, leave comments or even ask me question at forumsprings, so why constraint myself to the things that I want to post and speak my mind out. Yet, I still like using blog to share my personal issues online because I knew somehow, sometime, someone will happen to read also lor. HAHA. Why not make use of it too. (Contradicting right! haha!) Of course there are times, when i offended my friends. That was terrible! =(

Back to staying positive posts, I guess readers always want to read about ecstatic stuff, so they could compare themselves with others and stalk see how well others' life are and then probably some might be dishearten by it; otherwise triggered to improve their own. Furthermore, as I have said good stuff are temporary only (from what i have learned from my lesson), so why bother so much about being positive to certain issues in life leh. For instance, love (simply) or health (death or live) or wealth (gambling). Life just so complicated when society is already or society complicate life?

Some others could be positive because they received things that are up to their expectations. I also did think about my expectations to life and even blame fate for causing all this uneventful things to involve around me. So I tried to lay low, yet I still wish and hope things will turned the other way round. On the contrary, it isnt. In fact nothing has changed. So now I know. Don bother. But with my character Im doubtful. HAHA!

HAI. WHAT IS LIFE NOW?

p/s: wan to meet up all my friends asap.
p/ss: My dreams seem to be so surreal recently, its happening. Something must be really wrong with me.
p/sss: I really shall stop all these nonsensical thoughts. Its really not worth pondering over and over, when other doesnt even give a damn and thinks that its just me. Yeah so its just me ba. *cant you do anything meh? talk more than/only no action.
p/ssss: Soooooo not going down tonight. Maybe I shall not even respond to questions.

Loves, wena 

No comments: