Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Life & Death

So many things have and had happened for this first half year.
Make me realised how we have to leave our life to god and fate.

There are things we cannot hold on for long but to treasure everything especially our life.
Its just matter of time difference only.

First about the fatal accident took place a few days ago and caused so much issues or even unhappiness to so many others just because of a drunkard rich driver. Seems really responsible. Worse when reports have showed that some new PRC are blaming the deceased taxi-driver. What is wrong with society now?

Secondly, E intro me to watch this documentary starred by taiwan artist [LOVELIFE].
It really touches her and me especially, as this is what im currently facing now. Then to receive a bad news this morning.

Pls treasure your life as well as others around you.


This is a true story of a 15 year old girl named Dora.
Through the video it has made me understand how i need to live my life. I know this maybe irrelevant to others and you might think it is unnecessary to even bother about it. But it really pushes me to pursue a different ideology towards my life.

And I will try to make my life more meaningful and fulfilling.



This 15 year old girl named Yihua.
She became good friend with Dora and through the clip you can see how cheerful she was even though she was diagnosed with illness. As what she had said "don be silly. To treasure life and not just give up so easily"
She is really very strong towards her condition.


This is the full length video.
Just stay strong and LOVE LIFE
even though its so tough to live in this contemporary society, we have to treasure oureselves because we are give this chance and we are all once a champion.

p/s: love you ah gu. <3

Loves,wena

No comments: