Thursday, May 10, 2012

Instagrams


Have been tying up and cleaning my room, however, the more i tried to clear and pack them nicely. The messier the room got. Arggg... How and where do I start from. Really give me headache. On the other hand, while clearing all my stuff. There are really tones of memories i have kept with me all these years, digging them out and read them over again and again, brings a strong sense of nostalgia back to the olden days. #Awww….. ^^ You can take a look at this post for my first part housekeeping.

There are more vintage stuffs could be found like, nintendo products.
credits to: googledotcom


Back to all my instaGRAMS postings.
This is the current mess in my room.

Rainbow#1 on the 9May11.

Mayday shirts. Could bare to open up and wear it. Brought it in the year2010?

Was refliefing for a tuition class located near Hg Sec.
On the way back home, walking down the usual path that i took in my elementary years brought me back those wonderful memories! Serious! The air still smells the same back in those dayssssss. ^^

Come to think of it, I never once regret getting (being forced to choose this sch as my first choice, just because it was near my house, which was my mum's idea) myself enrolled into this school. Initially I wanted CHIJ st nicholas, a girls school but my mum said it was too far. I guess if she didnt insist of me putting HS as my first and Im not being persisten for rejection, I couldnt have met so many awesome bunch of friends and Alex. (LOL!! Hilarious long story). And and and most probably, with my characters I might be a homo or couldnt get along well with girls. HAHAHA!

Because I heard so much story about boys, mens, males. Just don trust them at all (Love) back then till this bf kinda make me change my ideology towards men. BUT HOR, I never know right. Look at the taiwan show, [The shewed wife], tragic lah. =(

Anyway here's a photo collage to delicate for my mum.
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!
^^


Loves, wena

No comments: