Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just a Word


Just a simple sorry =/= about satisfactory simple

Just don understand why some girls can live so happily with their bfs and post about it. It is a good thing to post everything that are happy on the blog? Why me the otherwise?? Shit myself. Why do i get pissed over little and unnecessary issues so easily. (=.=) I did give a thought about it and tell myself that everyone is different. If im angry over the same issues, it means im just over exaggerate it and expecting him to do sth which are just so not him. BUT i tired of it. The past few months I have learned to keep things low and under control by staying home and study for my papers. PLUS watever gatherings he had I did not attend unless necessary or have Im not going to attend unless necessary as well. 

At times single hood is just so much better too.
Life's indeed a bitch when such issues are really unnecessary to ponder over my degree of happiness.


Don over do it and take things for grunted.
Loves, wena

No comments: