Friday, May 18, 2012

Bf's Bd

This year was the 3th year we have celebrated each others birthday (I guess).
We don usually celebrate any anniversary, velatine day, birthday and many more. We just have a simple dinner with our families and such. Nothing fanciful all these years.

To be honest, we are not so much of the sweet and lovely dovely couples who will spend amount to travel. I wish i could but A doesnt like it. LOL! Oh wells~~ Wat to do? HAHA
Happy Birthday A. <3

With his friends.
After this once formost experience, Im so not going to there anymore. Unless necessary. =D

Reaching at the age of 23, attended several friends wedding and know so many others got and getting married this year as well as pregnancies and new borns. It really makes me ponder so much about life now. What should I do and how can I do next. In a 4 year rs, I have nothing much to expect now. Don even dare or bother to think about entering into the next phrase of life. Just because of money. But I still strongly thinks that money is not the essential problem to marriage leh. Then WTS why adults all talk about money first before marriage? How much do they consider enough money for marriage?

Maybe I should just date for another 7 years and I could earn enough money to plan my wedding???
Ridiculous leh but watever it is it doesnt matter anymore.

I have so much to do in my holidays!!! ^^
p/s: still stuck with my OCIP Day 3 post. =X The alignment is all out, couldnt get it right at all.

Loves, wena

No comments: