Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Updateing.

6 Weird Stuffs About Me
Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. 6 People who gets tagged need to write a post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.

In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

6 Weird Things About Me

1.I'm a kind of who starts from a VERY shy to a VERY noisy person!
(when needed to adapt into a new environment. )
But when the people around me who were those very shy kind, i will be the one who will start to make noise first! =D (will zi high tat kind!)

2.I can get high while walking down the streets.
(which means that i can zi high on a quite street or even on the streets of Orchard Rd.)
Believe i?! ^^

3.Also most times got cheated, when buying things!
Such as over some small things. haha...
EG. there was once when i went to AMK to buy some MU CHi. Then this uncle cheat my $$$.
I always got cheat 1 lor! When buying things...

~SAD~

4.Hate to crowd with people and crowded places!
(make me giddy and PEK CHEK only!)

Really can't think of anything liao.

5.I always get BULLY.
As I'm shorter and fatter (can i say i'm chubby?) than the rest of my friends. haha.
Also i got big HEAD, and so they always beat my head de! =D

~lol~

6.Finally last weird stuffs about me! haha
I realized that if i'm standing in a group,seems like i always stand in the center.
Or if we were walking, i will always be walking in front or right at the back.
(I think i'm too SHORT liao, that's why i always stand in the medium and also either walking in front or back of thr group!) =D hahaha

6 people to tag:

1.si hui.
2.Yi hui
3.Joel
4.Vivi
5.Huiling
6.Joanne

Finally got to finish this post le.
Hey anyone can jio me out?!
I stay at home very bored leh!!!!!

No comments: