Saturday, February 10, 2007

REsult Day!!!

Sry for those who are keeping up with my blog's updates.
Cause the week before my com. was down!
~Saddened~ lol
Followed by no mood in updating as recently there is no photos for me to update my blog.
As some readers perfer more photos than essay right?! haha
Oh ar! And so today got my results le!
Not really excited but rather nervous! After all my results are ok. ^^
And i can get to choose those courses i want but.......!!!
The sad things ARE (alot)
-HAte to be the same!!!!
-Worrying for the worse!!!
-Confusion around!!!
-WHAT "XUETE" is going on between people!!!
-Comparsion among relatives! (what to compare you tell me~ hai yo lor~)
FAN AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hate the way people changes their mind and thinkings!!!
Sian.....
Totally sian diao........
(1 dot wild don have pig sword)

TELL ME WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ask ah mei lo!)
LOL!!!!
OKAy i know it's lame. IF you understand it.


YAR!!! Today went out right after getting our results.
Actually Suat Teng coming along too but too bad that her brother got ill.
So she had to leave us, and headed for home.
Mmm....
So we went to take bus 70 to Suntec.
WA!!! The bus is really terrible!!!!!!
Make me wanna PUKE in there....


See this photo.
I'm already controlling my VOMIT in my throat.(Oooo eeks!) ^^


But still in the bus... Doing some photo shooting.
Cause we are BORED! =D


After some photos and controlling the vomit.
I went to close my eyes for awhile...
RESSSSSttttt....


MR J. busy taking photos in the bus...
And me busy reading what course i can enter. haha
As for Joanne, she is seriously having bus-faint.
So she went to sleep.


And so she woke up as we are about to arrive.


Photo by MR J.
And the model is Joanne. ^^


haha.... Using my camera.
To zhi Pai-ing himself... (haha)


MR J. really likes to take photo WOR!!!
Thinks he saw something wrong!haha...


Finally we arrived at the bus-stop.
Where we need to enter Suntec.


Half way walking into Suntec.


Again MR J is still Zhi pai-ing.


HAha.... Crazy de me. ~high~


This photo is really nice. LOOkED at the background.
ANd MR J. is using his phone while taking this photo lor.


Took this when we going towards the information area.


So we went to the Information area...
So sorry Joanne! The date block your face lei.
Intending to ask somethings, BUT!


WHy no people DE...
????Where are they????


And this Joel was so boring that he took my camera and zhi pai-ind himself with the fake flower.

So we left for marina as we were hanging around on the spot very long liao.
And JOanne decided to treat us ice-cream!!!
YEAH!!! ^^

So we went Swensen to eat lor!

SAy Cheese!!!
The menu is so CUTE lor.


HAving to Zhi pai-ing in Swensen.
Some more with our School U!




Cheers for getting our Results!
HOooo YARRrryYY! =D


EEKS..!!! killing myself...?!
AH!
THey also want to kill me!!!


What now?! HUH?
Comparing who's hand is the slimmest aR? HEeheE


WOooo...
They looked really like a couple right?!
Look how joanne smiles... Soooo Sweet! ^^


WOW!!! Joanne ordered this called "fortune dish".
Is it right? I can't remember what is the dish's name liao. haha
A
.
.

N
.
.
D
.
.


TA-DA!!! WE finished up everything!!!
VEry very VEry YUMMY! (^^,)


After having these BIG BIG NICE NICE ice-cream!
WE
.
.
.


CHEERS!!!!


YEah..! Having some wedding wine in Swensen!^^


HAha... While heading towards the mrt.
We stopped half way and me found that the decoration at the back is really nice.
So took this photo! =D
~LOok Joel looked so unwilling lor...~ haha


Took this photo on the way down the stairs!!!
As joanne is in the toilet.


Sad!!! =(
They abandoned down walking along City link.
AND took this photo!!!
HAi yo...

Now my mood is swinging. NOt because of my results but is the courses!!!
A big
HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any reccomendations of a course that will need DNT and MATH/A.MATHS?!!!

No comments: