Friday, February 16, 2007

HOusekeeping Day!

Wa today... starting from 6 or 7, i started to clean my house...
Not said my house is only my room!

Oh mind GOD!!!
I can't believe that i had collected sSOOOoo many notes and textbook and even assignments
book.
Tons of them men!
Don know how to pack and keep them.
Cause i will always keep them.
So just view my photos and you can tell. ^^


AH!!! My table in a mess! haha



SEE!!!
Need to clear all this books by one day!
Oh ar... anot even half a day!


See those red bags... they were all my books lor!


Bye bye to my colour paints!!!
These set of colour paints were won by myself for some sorts of competition.



Can you see these?!
They were past yearS mag. got 2004 de leh!


Hougang files?!
YEAH! That's right!
Those files were gaven during our sec one orientation.
Remember?! ^^


These were my art pieces project in my sec 2 year.
If i have remember clearly. hahaha


Cleaning up my locker... then came across some files.
Inside i found this timetable.
~yo~ So "nong nong" ago.


Again i found this worksheet.
Got my Sec 2 de Geo worksheet and my Sec 1 de maths worksheet.
Wow!!! So long ago!


These were all the files i found in my cardboard.
Saw the mother tongue file? haha
That was my primary 6 Chinese file lor! haha...


For this... the pic on the left was made by myself, when i was in the primary school.
Still can find it lor.
As for the animal stories, i don know whose that.
But i just found it.


People! YOu know i still kept my secondary years diary leh!
From Sec 2 till 5! =D


Guess what are these!
They are those poster which i brought with the CD.
So many of them... and now i gonna throw them all away in one go!

Oh ar!! I had left some S.H.E, Energy posters...
Well maintain. Any one interested i can give them away.


Still cannot finish packing lor!
~HOW~
My room still in the mess!

Now is already 3.40am... and i'm still blogging lor! OMG!!!
And my room still in a mess!!!
AHAHAH!!!!

No comments: