Monday, February 12, 2007

STUPID?

HAi...
What a post to start from a big hai lei...
Today is a really sad and confuse day for me!

As NOBODY supports my idea course!
What's worse they told me to study courses that i'm not interested in!!!

Actually today(afternoon) i had asked my parents about it.
And they said in a unwilling tone :

"You want study that course then go study lor...
Later after you graduate from poly. Don come tell me you regretted it!"

Once i heard is this. I was totally disheartened!
~sobsob~
Then i replayed...

"Okay lor... You asked me to go study what i want.
So unwilling manner.
How can i go study that?!"

I even told my parents that:
"I'm very sad!!!!!
Why you all don support me?!
Then now ask me to go take the course i want in that UNWILLING manner?!"
(walked off-crying from my heart, out my eyes)


But then slowly i settle down.

But surprisingly the night came.....
had this conversation with my sis.
And i heard what she told me I'm really STRESS UP!!!

Not because of her lah...
Is because of my elder brother!
He wanted me to study what he thinks that when you were to graduate there will be a definite job.
And also in the economy, you won't die easily.

The conversation...

After hearing all this...
I broke into tears!!!
(i know is over kua Zhang-ing)
As you will think that i can go poly is good already hor still want to cry or
"gan".(in hokkien)

So...?
I really prefer something that i'm interested what.

I even thought of studying the course they wanted me to study de.
Then after studying the 3 years of that poly course(which they wanted me to study),
i will then study another 3 years of that course i wanted in poly again.
Do you think is really STUPID!

But if i follow my interest in studying that course i intended.
They will definitely said that I'm STUPID!!!
Plus those sarcastic looked from their eyes!

What should i really need to do!!!
BUT i'm really fortune to have a Elder Sister who really supports what i go for! ^^
THANK YOU!!! =D

Now I'm in a great depression!
Don know what to choose...

As and when in my brain,
there will be words speaking to it.
"Telling her that I'm stupid."
And my brain will pass the message to me...
Even having to think that my parents DON SUPPORT
make my feelings even worse!!!
=(

No comments: