Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Confirmed courses!

Today went to confirm my courses liao.
ANd i had already apply for those courses i want le.
YAr now... I'm still in confusion but there will always be ways out right?!
(wow! First time like thinking positively leh)

HAi... I will definitely do the course well if i had enter any.
Till doing well in my future
and let those people who actually looked down on me to think that they
ARE totally WRONG!!!

I will worked for it man!!!
Moreover entering into a poly course to get a diploma is just a stepping
stone to enter U. lor...
Furthermore we also cannot predict about the future economy right!
Unless you have the supernatural power/ skill to fore count our future economy.
WA!!! If you really have is talent hor...
Let me tell you...

It's really
.
.
.
.
.
.
SUPER UNNATURAL LOR!!!

HAi ya.... Whatever k...
Now i got to depends on myself.
As there is like no one supporting me lor. ONly my sis!
But i'm happy enough!

After finished deciding my courses which i wanted to take.
Eileen and me went J8 and eat, walked around for awhile....

Went into Action city

So i took this Cat glove and took this lame photo. HAHA


LAter we went into sanbawang.
And brought MAyday's album!(Bron to love)
Yeah!!!

Guess wat! We saw joel de photo in there.
So big some more....

HAha... Joking lah..
Actually is Tank ba le... ^^
After this we went home and i went out again to my godmother's house.
And With the GReat help from my aunt
We brought some stuff for her... YAH!!! =D

Erm... having to chat till about 10.30...
followed by leaving for home...

~home sweet home~

But the sad thing is to see this person come and tag my blog saying something! =(

No comments: