Thursday, February 15, 2007

Simple day...

Wo... A day to pass so simply.
Just got to decorate my house and ah ma's house. haha...
Nothing much happened today...
As i went to Mall with my mother to buy myself some New Year clothes for next year!
HAha...

I lack of a new bag!!!
Can anyone tell me where to get a bag that is
-big!
-two ways to carry it.
-Cheap?!

I really need it before New year lor!

Hai...
Actually New YEar is always the same for me and my sis.
We can really predict where we are going, what we are eating and even
what time we will be reaching/leaving that place lor...
Really simple and Extremely boring ba...(for me)
So this year, i started force my parents to buy some special deco.
to hang in our house.
Though they are simple, i just hang them up.
To have the FEEL!~~~~
LOLX....

OH YAR!!! Almost forgot today in Valentines DAY men!
Of course lah... Also never celebrate for 17 years before lor! haha
How can remember this kinda Day...
~SADDENED~
But never mind got my friends right!!!

Love you all...
Though you all not my lover, i still love you all
AND MY FAMILY!!! ^^

Anyway...

HAppY VAlEntine DAY

to all couple out there and singles too!!! ^^

No comments: