Monday, February 19, 2007

HAppY New YEar!!!

Hihi EVeryone!
HAppy New YEAR!!!
&
HaPpy BIrthday To mOmmy!

Yeah! SO did you all wonder whether did i finish up my house keeping?!
Of course i did! BUt not that very neat.
haha...


SEe this pic.
These were the amount of bookks and notes i'm going to throw!

SO as usual my first day of New year...
I spent my time both at my ah ma's house.
Though i really can predicted what will happened today...
Yar... so it's the same!!!

Kinda bored though.
I collected Ang Baos got only 11!
Seems like every each coming year is getting lesser and lesser.
But never mind.

17 feb' 07
Yar for today.
I rushed down to my aunt's house for the reunion dinner in the afternoon.
Myself alone!
But luckily, my uncle drove me there!
THANK YOU SKINNY UNCLE! =D

So this was what i had at my aunt's house! ^^
YUMMY!!!

Then in the evening, i went to my ah ma's house to have another reunion dinner.
OMG!
Have to eat again.
Finished eating de wo men.
All cousin gathered together to play game.(but not a gambling game lor.)

This is the very first time we all gathered together sitted down to play game!
~SHOCKED~
But it's true!
Ever since my elder cousin went into sec school.
She started not to come to ah ma's house.
Then everyone followed! hahaha....
So from that time onwards, we hardly sit together or play game liao.

Seems like miracle is appearing~~~
hahaha...

Then about 8.30, my sis and i went to Chinatown.
DAme! Alot of people!!!
Almostly are like China people lor.


This is one of the pic we took while waiting for my aunts they all.
As we were to meet them again at Chinatown.


Yeah!
This is me sitting at the roadside while waiting for them.


Sit there also got people want to see us!
Like what!

Cannot sit at one side waiting for people meh?!



AI YO!!!!!!
Singaporeans ma....







When we met everyone.
All of us when to eat again.
KFC~!
= to dinner for them
but for my sis and i were like supper!


Just before moving into the crowd.
we saw this human statute.
Then....


So half way through the late night shopping.
A lot of people right?!
If you were in there, you surely can smell their sweat!
OH GOD!!!
Some more the crowd, will push you anyway and anyhow!
Really got to stay put together with your families!


OH!!! This is something tasted like sweet lor!
I Like it! But they said not very nice.
~sad~
Saw the green green thingy?!
That is something similar to "po bani"

After finished with our buyings.
It's about time that the show is starting.

And because of this show and the fireworks everything.
I was being squeezed into the STUPID crowd!
In front, behind and beside me were all UncleS!
Wa lua!!!
THey were just pushing me into the front while counting down for the coming year!
As the place we were standing were blocked.
So they just pushed and pushed to the front in order to see!

SIAO 1!
Some more using their COck to push me lor!
YUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luckily my aunt put me out from that stupid place!
Don feel like mentioning it again!
So disgusted!!!


Wa! Finally we left that place at about 1 plus.
See the amount of people there!
I think next year I'm must consider if I'm going anot!

No comments: