Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SUrprise!

Today afternoon, i went out with my dad...
OF course and again!

Those who know me well de sure know i go Green eat right?!
HAha...

YEAH!!! You all are right!
I went Green to have my lunch, furthermore i eat chicken rice! =D

~HAHA~

After finished our lunch, we went to buy some fishes.

Then we reached home.
I placed the fishes on the floor...


Then i went to prepare water for the fishes.

AH!!! In the toilet being photo!
Sitting in the ugliest position. AI YO!!!
Still got the toilet bowl taking into this pic.
HAha...


HAha... taking photo with those crystal stones(fake lah)...


My dad putting those gorgeous stones into the tank... haha
Then i "coup" one of the stones and
.
.
.

Then i zhi pai-ing myself with the purple crystal stone.

haha... okay i know i looked a bit ar.... old lah. =D


Can you see those fishes in the bag of plastic!
They are to leave in this way for 2 HRS!
So that when they were to put into the tank of water, they won't feel uncomfortable.
Also in this way they can adept to the temperature so they will not die so easily or what. ^^


TA-DA! They are FREE!!!

Oh yar! People please feel free to tag me or leave some comments for me leh...
Even if i don know you or you doesn't know me
just tag... at my "bitching's corner
OR
leave me some comments...at the end of each post.


Sinercely
THANK YOU!!! =D

No comments: