Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Small Little Reminders #1; #2; #3


I am thinking about sharing some little things A and I talked about in our life on my blog for the past few years but somehow I didnt have the guts to do it as I find them too personal. I guess? On the other hand, I would like to post it here as a note to myself that couple need not do fancy things just to spice up their rs. Rather little things that are happening everyday has already shown a lot. So I would not take things for granted lah! =P

What really triggers my thought of this is because I guess I have already met the one. Everyone has been telling me that A is the one for me, though he is unromantic, straight-forward and blockheaded. HAHA! He is just unexpressive, while I am the opposite. So somehow, for these past few years he really did tone me down a lot. Im like so boring now can. However, Im trying to live and love my life and for others (in some ways).

Anyway, here are some conversation we had for the past few years of which I could still recall.

#1: Aircon-Freezing

Woke up in the middle of the night, turned and saw A curl up like a hamster. Covered blanket over him and give him a warm hug. Then minutes later, got out of bed and trying to switch off the Air-con. *Shits* Controller spoiled. 

Me: *shivering; climb back to bed* Dear, i cant switch off the air-con. Remote spoil.

A: Huh? huh? Orh. You try try. *went back to sleep and cover his head*

Me: Arggg. Went out to another room and took the remote discreetly. Switch off. Went back to sleep under the blanket. 

The next morning, told him what happened.

A: Did I even said that?? HAHA!

#2: Self-obsessed

A: *Look at the mirror* Wa! Why I so handsome?

Me: rolled eyes and laughed! 

#3: Proposal Flowers

Me: No flowers for proposal?

A: No reply; walk out of the room quietly and sent me a sunflower emoji via watsapp. 

Me: BAHAHA! Okay lah. Quite cute. ^^

Happy May Month!


Loves, wena

No comments: