Sunday, May 5, 2013

April/May agenda

If you have been reading this humble little space of mine and knowing that I have unofficially graduated since my last paper in December that I am looking for job all around this little red dot. Its not an easy task for me especially being a passed degree holder graduate. So what that I am from a local uni. - People like me with no testimonial nor any good grade seems to be much harder than any others. Thats from my POV. Don mistaken me. 

However, finally with my passion and interest and somehow my strengths. I secured a job during mid of April and will officially start work in mid May! Surely very excited and cannot wait for it to happened. As it means to the start of next chapter in life! Woohoo! Now, I could only pray that everything will be smooth! ^^

So I have been researching, searching and planning for both my job and the wedding. 

Got my job now as aforementioned. While for wedding, we finally made a simple decision of (intending) having our ROM first. However, due to some small personal issue we are not having the banquet so soon. We just settled our bridal package today and Im loving the service they are providing so far. Gowns are nice. So hope I could find "the dress".  This are just words and TBC. 

Could only share this much as they have TBC first then TBA. I don want to disappoint myself nor you, readers (if there is). =)

Thus far, these were the agendas in April and early May.

Hence, for the next few May Weeks:
1. Get my hair fix (if if possible)
2. Body check up
3. Signing job contract
4. Alex's bd.
5. New job starts!
6. Start wearing heels
7. Meeting friends
8. Try sample grad robe
9. Confirming ROM
10. SAVE SAVE SAVE!

Loves, wena

No comments: