Monday, May 6, 2013

Under the Sea.Ocean.Aquarium



This is the first time I ever been to "underwater world" sentosa, apparently they are now called the SEA Aquarium right. During one of the weekends having to attend a wedding talk held at Sentosa, we decided to leave the seminar early. Passed by SEA aquarium and A suggested to take a trip in there. However, the queue was super super long. So we gave up the idea and headed home instead. 

So he planned to visit the aquarium a few days later. =)

Fast forward.....

Sea Aquarium Trip.

Not much photos to be posted here because of my camera and I still cant dl photoshop onto my mac. Noob shit. HAHA!


Upside down Jellyfish 


 Sth unique for this jellyfish than others is that it has 5 circles in it. Others only have 4 circles.


Dolphins! I actually feels so sad for them and other fishes because they are just staying in this performing tank for human like us. Where are their freedom? Its really irony that we could spent money to visit an aquarium and feeling sad for them. =X

Okay. I admit this is really pretty!!! ^^


Couldnt see the real whale shark, but i would like to share that I have swam with a real baby whale shark before at Cebu, Philippines during my OCIP trip in 2011 (have yet to blog about it). Haha! The experiences were amazing!!! =D

A final pic of us with on of the tank. *A is too tan to be seen*

Loves, wena

No comments: